Subject: Moving display
From: [email-masked] (Christopher Stewart)
To: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 17 Oct 95 15:05 PDT

In a message dated Mon, 16 Oct 1995 20: [email-masked] writes:

A> I saw a moving object display in Modeler on a Lightspeed tutorial.  I
A> don't have that feature in my modeler 4.0 Intel.....is that an Amiga
A> feature?  It rocks the object left and right.  Ax

     Yea, it was an Amiga "feature". You had to turn off Mode Promotion
(and work with an flickering screen) to prevent the display
breaking up. It tended to freeze my system up
once in awhile too. Not much of a feature after all.... (3.5 SA on a
4000).

                                          Christopher

--------------------
There is a collection of Lightwave tricks        Christopher Stewart
and tips (collected from usenet) at the            PRIMORDIAL SOUP!
site below. Illustrations and more to come.     Graphics/WWW/Animation
--> [email-masked] <--> http://www.IslandNet.com/~dretch/ <---

* Offline Orbit 0.73c *
--
[email-masked] (Christopher Stewart) sent this message.
To Post a Message           : [email-masked]
Un/Subscription Requests To : [email-masked]
(DIGEST)                 or : [email-masked]
Administrative Items To     : [email-masked]